Coming in October
Side Trip/ Journey
It’s not about the destination
To mark Breast Cancer Awareness month, the October 2014 exhibit at 311 West Martin Street Gallery will be a juried show reflecting the experiences of women who have had or currently have breast cancer.
“Side Trip/Journey” will raise awareness, celebrate life, and raise funds for the Pretty in Pink Foundation.
The Foundation’s mission is to provide financial assistance to uninsured and underinsured breast cancer patients with quality, life-saving medical treatment regardless of their ability to pay.
- The show will be juried by Carol Joy Shannon
- Artists may submit up to two works
- Entry fee is a tax deductible donation to Pretty In Pink
- The exhibit will be on display from October 1 – October 31 at 311 West Martin Street Gallery and Studios, Raleigh NC
- Entry deadline is September 15, 2014